Allhallows Leisure Park
We may be only 30 miles from London but we’re a world away. Overlooking the Thames Estuary, the Isle of Grain is a timeless and tranquil part of the country that’s the perfect place to unwind. Here at Allhallows you can relax on the pebble beach at the bottom of our park or enjoy pony rides and the petting zoo at the top. There’s also a spot of fishing or a round of golf to be had, all without leaving our park. Whatever you choose, this is a perfect antidote to the stresses of modern life.
- We’ve got a giant inflatable slide into our heated outdoor pool, and our indoor pool’s there if it rains
- At each end of our park you’ll see marshy nesting grounds that migrant wading birds visit every year
- We’ve preserved a lot of green space around our park so you have plenty of places to play
- Our 9-hole, par 3 golf course has great views out to sea
- Visit the stables and go on a mini-pony trek
- Are you a fan of retail therapy? The massive Bluewater shopping centre is just 30 minutes from our park
- Our park slopes gently down towards the pebbly Thames Estuary beach and you can get to it via steps
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Credit cards accepted
Cycles for hire
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
Indoor / Outdoor swimming pool
Locally produced food