Rochester Christmas Market
25 Nov 2017 - 10 Dec 2017
Set in the historic and picturesque Rochester Castle gardens, overlooked by Rochester's 12th Century Norman Keep, market visitors will enjoy a selection of festive foods including mulled wine, hot chocolate with Baileys and roasted chestnuts as they browse stalls for unique gift ideas and unusual stocking fillers.
Features of the market include:
* Magical festive atmosphere with live music
* Luxury and unique gifts throughout the market.
* Bavarian Village and Craft Fair.
* Tasty treats from local producers.
* Easy access to historic Rochester High Street with its eclectic mix of independent retailers, eateries and period architecture.
* A step back in time to a Victorian Christmas to meet some of Dickens' heroes and villains (Dickensian Christmas Festival 2-3 December).
Stallholders - are you a trader with a difference?
Why should traders choose Rochester Christmas market?
* Stall included in pitch price.
* FREE parking for traders.
* Established visitor destination.
* Attracting a total of 60,000 - 100,000 visitors over the three market weekends.
* FREE entry for visitors.
* FREE parking offered to visitors over one market weekend.
* Market coincides with Rochester Dickens Festival (attracting 60,000 visitors over two days).
To book your pitch contact [email protected]
Dates and Times:
10am to 6pm - Saturday, 25 and Sunday, 26 November.
12 Noon to 8pm - Friday, 1 December.
10am to 7pm - Saturday, 2 and Sunday, 3 December (Dickensian Christmas weekend)
12 Noon to 8pm - Friday, 8 December.
10am to 6pm - Saturday, 9 and Sunday, 10 December.
Coach parties visiting the Christmas Market during the dates above need to pre-book parking by downloading the coach booking form.