Family Craft Activities at Rochester Castle: Make your own Castle Craft
25th July - 30th August 2019
Family Craft Activities in Tower Two (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays) Join our ‘Make your own’ hands-on family craft activity on site.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. 80p per child, admission free.
10.30am to 3.30pm
- 25 & 26 July - Cardboard Castle
- 30 July, 1 & 2 August - Knight’s Helmet & Tabard
- 6, 8 & 9 August - Sword & Shield
- 13, 15 & 16 August - Castle sun-catcher
- 20, 22 & 23 August - Jester’s Hat
- 27, 29 & 30 August - Castle Catapult
Our family activities are aimed at young people aged 5-12 years, but all welcome to take part.
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
80p per child, free entry to Tower Two