Sticks 'N' Stones Festival
13th July 2019
Sticks 'n' Stones is a free wellbeing festival in Medway for families and young people. Come along and enjoy workshops and performances designed to motivate and inspire. Full schedule coming soon!
• Meditation workshops with Stable House Meditation and Jag Meditation
• DJ workshop
• Acting workshop and interactive storytelling events with Parlour Plays
• Creativity workshop with Fun With Words
• Street Soccer Football workshop
• Boxing workshop with Olympia Boxing CIC ...and much more!
You will also find stalls with information on local services and charities, including Kent Fire and Rescue Service, Corps of Royal Engineers, Medway NHS Foundation Trust, Royal British Legion Industries (RBLI) and Kent Police.
Bring a picnic, or enjoy the food and drink supplied by healthy food suppliers. If you would like be involved as a volunteer on the day, or if you have a stall or business to promote, or would like to run a workshop, get in touch with us at [email protected]
Keep an eye on this page for more details as they are released. This free event is created in partnership with The Paramount Foundation and Fort Amherst.
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome